How to Build a Viable Yoga Career with Your Unique Offering
Time & Location
About the Event
As we grow in our yoga teachings, we also begin to look at ways to expand our offerings. Making yoga a viable life path requires us to branch out of the classroom setting and into more in-depth offerings as we share our unique knowledge and experiences.
Dawn has over 25 years in corporate marketing and has taken that experience and applied it to her yoga offerings to expand into successful workshops, immersions, retreats, teacher trainings and more.
Learn how to take your unique offering and create a learning experience for students and/or teachers. In this workshop, you will understand:
- What your unique offering can look like in a different setting
- How to build a template for your offering
- Ways to create a sacred circle and brave space for sharing
- Understanding who your audience is and what languaging to use to resonate with your audience
- Sequencing your offering and how to build in exercises like journaling, partner work, sharing, etc
- How to build a leave behind, take away for students
- What to charge and what you can expect to make
This workshop is valid for 2 CEUs and recommended for AYTT and YTT electives.